SHIPPING & HANDLING
- SALTT Collective charge a flat rate of $10 Australia wide or free shipping for orders over $150.
- Orders within the metropolitan areas should be received within 3 business days and regional areas between 2-5 business days. Items will only be dispatched and delivered Monday – Friday, excluding public holidays.
- All orders will be dispatched next business day unless otherwise noted.
- Once your order has been shipped you will receive an email notification with a tracking number.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We want you to shop with the confidence of knowing that if your not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can simply return it to us and we will provide you with an exchange within the following guidelines.
- For incorrect choice of purchase or change of mind there will be no refund.
- We will provide a refund within 7 days of purchase ONLY if the item is faulty.
- If you wish to exchange an item, you must return within 7 days of purchase along with your receipt.
- All item/s are to be in new, unwashed and unused condition with all tags attached.
- SALTT Collective will not be responsible for any items returned that are not returned new.
- SALTT Collective will not accept your exchange if we consider the item/s used.
- There will be NO exchange or refund on sale items. All purchases on sale items are final.
- There will be NO exchange or refund on swimwear, lingerie & earrings. These guidelines are set for hygienic reasons only.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM:
To request a return/exchange of an item email firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receiving your order. Please include your Full Name, date of purchase, reason for return and which item/s you would like to exchange.
Once your refund/exchange has been approved you will receive an email with a form to be filled out and returned with your item.
Once we have received your item we will notify you and process your exchange/refund within 7 business days.
Shop 2, 345 Lawrence Hargrave Drive, Thirroul NSW 2515 Australia
Phone: +61 (0)422 043 038
Please note: All claims need SALTT Collective’s authorisation in order for your claim to be processed. All items sent without authorisation will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender at the sender’s expense.
SALTT Collective will not be responsible for shipping and handling costs to return the item.
If the item does not reach us safely SALTT Collective will not be held responsible.
DAMAGED / FAULTY ITEMS
Before SALTT Collective dispatch your order, we personally inspect each item and carefully pack them to ensure they leave and arrive in perfect condition. Please note that each item is photographed for our record before dispatch to ensure that it is not faulty on our end.
In the event that your goods are not in a satisfactory condition on arrival please notify us immediately via emailing email@example.com.